The Flower-Infused Cocktail, Hardcover
Infusing the taste of over 60 different edible flowers, weaving folklore with flavor. The Flower-Infused Cocktail: Flowers with a Twist is the flower-lover's favorite book, with a fresh take on traditional mixology, infusing the taste of over 60 different edible flowers with history and folklore.
- 63 cocktail and mocktail recipes, each with uniquely different edible flowers.
- Recipes for crafting unique drinks from your homemade edible flower pantry.
- Little notes of floral history and folklore and information about how to use them in a cocktail.
- Recipes to create Base Spirit Infusions, Cordials, Shrubs, Simple Syrups, Infused Salts, Bitters and more.
- Tips on building your home bar and sourcing edible flowers.
- Inspiration to celebrate flowers beyond the vase.
- Elderflower Liqueur
- Hawthorn Rose Cordial
- Lavender-Infused Gin
- Pansy Sugar Cubes
- Spiced Calendula Simple Syrup
- Yarrow Bitters
- Osmanthus Sweet Vermouth